Plastic pallets may be your shipping solution if our custom designed steel racks don’t meet your product shipping needs. While nothing matches a steel rack for durability, plastic pallets provide a nice alternative. They have a lifetime of over 10 years keeping your supply chain loop closed, and if you ship internationally there is no additional treatment necessary. Additional benefits are listed below.
- Lightweight: Since plastic pallets are more lightweight than steel or wood shipping cost will be lower
- Safer Handling: Due to them being made entirely of plastic there are no fasteners like nails that can stick out and hurt employees.
- Space Saving: The nesting designs offered allow for large space saving when the pallets aren’t in use and a large cost savings on return shipments.
- Weather Resistant: Plastic pallets are not effected by moisture and will not warp. In addition they are also resistant to several chemicals.
- Uniform: Due to the processes used to create plastic pallets they come out very uniform, making them ideal for automated systems.
- Environmentally friendly: Our plastic pallets are created using recycled materials, and can be recycled again once they break or wear out.
- Rackable: Easily store these pallets and their contents on your existing warehouse racks. (Best suited for solid deck racking)
- Customizable: These pallets can be customized as simply as adding your company name into the mold, or adding features to hold specific parts.
This industrial pallet is made from 100% recycled materials, XTreme Stack-R is environmentally friendly and is resistant to pest infestation, mold and mildew, thus eliminating the need for fumigation or heat treatments. Durable, lightweight and economical, XTreme Stack-R is ideal for oneway or re-usable shipping.
For additional information download the Xporter II PDF.
This is the stack-able version of the Xporter II includes snap on bottom runners for the long or short direction of the rack. These snap on runners can also me permanently attached by sonic welding.
For additional information download the XTreme Stack-R PDF.
This ISPM-15 exempt industrial pallet is available with bottom runners, and with increased load capacity is ideal for heavy shipping loads. Made from 100% recycled materials, The Xtreme-R pallet is environmentally friendly, resistant to pest infestation, mold and mildew thus eliminating the need for fumigation or heat treatments.
For more information download the XTreme PDF.
This is the stack-able version of the Xtreme. It is still ISPM-15 exempt but is also available with bottom runners going the short or long direction of the pallet.
For more information download the XTreme-R PDF.
Years Design Experience